Monday, May 5, 2008

First Update & Baby Shower


Today we are 33 weeks and 4 days! The doctors are very happy with our progress and keep telling us that we have 2 healthy little babies. However, I am more than ready for them to come out now!

I am not only huge, but I have started to suffer with lots of backache and cramping. I am also not sleeping too well, although I guess I had better get used to lack of sleep!

Yesterday, my friends from work threw me a surprise baby shower. It was wonderful. I arrived, and they opened the door and all shouted 'surprise!' Fortunately, I managed not to go into labour there and then!!

We received lots and lots of lovely gifts and I have had so much fun sorting through everything and finding homes for it all in the nursery!

This is the beautiful cake that they had made for the shower!

No comments: